Find review on ProForm 290 SPX Indoor Cycle Trainer for sale. To ensure that you will get your best ProForm PFEX02909. Search for any available best price and read customer reviews before you buy online.
ProForm PFEX02909 Feature
- Cycle trainer is designed to provide users of all fitness levels a challenging, fat-burning cardiovascular workout in as little time as possible
- Adjustable, nonslip handlebars and padded seat that adjusts horizontally and vertically enable you to quickly set custom riding position
- Chain drive system delivers smooth, quiet, and comfortable ride, and conveniently placed water bottle holder helps you stay hydrated
- Includes built-in transport wheels to accommodate moving from place to place, and has 250-pound maximum weight capacity
- Limited five-year manufacturer’s warranty on frame and limited 90-day manufacturer’s warranty on parts and labor
- Measures 48.6 by 19.9 by 46.5 inches (L x W x H)
ProForm 290 SPX Indoor Cycle Trainer Overviews: Pro – Form Bike 200 SPX is a fantastic cardio trainer! Whether you’re a cycling enthusiast looking for a way to work out in the off season or just looking for a cardio workout, this Pro-Form Bike delivers the versatility you want in your workout repertoire! The super-tough, commerical-grade welded steel frame is built for thousands of miles! Has a reliable chain drive system with quick-stop braking for safety. 20 KG flywheel for smooth movement; Vertical/horizontal seat adjustment and adjustable handlebars for comfort; Padded seat; Pedals with toe clips and straps to keep your feet in place; Polyurethane, front-mounted transport wheels to help you get the bike out of the way with ease; Water bottle holder keeps liquids within arm’s reach; 5-year frame warranty, 90-day parts and labor warranty; 250-lb. user capacity.; Come and get yours for a sweet LOW price! Pro-Form Bike 200 SPX
ProForm 290 SPX
Get an incredible workout with the ProForm 290 SPX, designed for performance and built for the ultimate cardio workout. Whether you are a weekend warrior or a first time fitness buyer, the 290 SPX is for you. Enjoy a top notch workout without leaving your home with the ProForm 290 SPX indoor cycle trainer.
- Adjustable Seat with Padding: Work out in comfort with this padded seat. Adjust it horizontally and vertically to find the perfect fit.
- Pedals with Toe Cage: Designed to keep your feet in place, these pedals are built with toe cages to increase stability. For added intensity and advanced users, the pedals can be used with the opposite side up.
- Adjustable, Non-Slip Handlebars: These non-slip handlebars are ergonomically designed to cut down on fatigue and prevent discomfort.
- Chain Drive: The ProForm 290 SPX uses a chain drive system to deliver a smooth, quiet and comfortable ride.
- Transport Wheels: Easily move the bike from place to place with the built-in transport wheels.
- Water Bottle Holder: Conveniently store your water bottle with the built-in holder.
- Capacity: 250 pounds
- Dimensions: 48.6 by 19.9 by 46.5 inches (L x W x H)
- Warranty: 5 years on the frame; 90 days on parts and labor
About Exercise Bikes
Despite the competition from trendy new fitness inventions, exercise bikes continue to be popular options for home exercise. They offer the same aerobic benefits of riding a bicycle at any time, in any weather, without leaving the comfort and safety of home. Exercise bikes don’t take up much space, and can provide an effective workout for all levels of users, from beginners to serious competitors. For many people, having convenient access to quality exercise equipment is critical to sticking with a long-term exercise program.
In its early days ProForm revolutionized the treadmill industry with its now-world-famous SpaceSaver foldaway design. ProForm continues its tradition of quality and innovation today, with cutting-edge advances in cushioning, electronics, and reliability. Fortunately, ProForm wasn’t satisfied with treadmills, unveiling a complete line of exercise bikes, elliptical machines, weight benches, and more–all geared to providing the most effective workout available.