Find review on Stamina 1300 Magnetic Resistance Upright Bike for sale. To ensure that you will get your best Stamina 15-1300. Search for any available best price and read customer reviews before you buy online.
Stamina 15-1300 Feature
- Upright stationary bike for effective low-impact aerobic exercises in your home
- Smooth magnetic resistance with tension dial for adjusting intensity
- Large, easy-to-read monitor displays speed, distance, time, and calories burned with one-button control
- Oversized, cushioned seat with multiple positions
- Some assembly required; 1-year warranty on frame, 90 days on parts
Stamina 1300 Magnetic Resistance Upright Bike Overviews: Stationary cycling is one of the most effective low-impact aerobic exercises for increasing your metabolism for more efficient calorie and fat burning without the impact on your joints. Choose your own workout intensity with the 8-step adjustable tension
Enjoy an effective low-impact aerobic workout in your home with the Stamina 1300 upright stationary bike–a great tool for increasing your metabolism for more efficient calorie and fat burning without the impact on your joints. The Stamina 1300′s magnetic resistance gives you a quiet, smooth workout with a tension dial that lets you choose and change the intensity/resistance anytime during your workout.
The InTouch monitor provides easy readability; see larger image for more features.
The large easy-to-read monitor with scan keeps you motivated during your workout by displaying speed, distance, time, and calories burned with one-button control. The oversized, cushioned seat is adjustable to fit most users for comfort and proper exercise form.
Features and Specifications
- Stamina InTouch monitor with large, easy-to-read numbers
- Monitor tracks time, speed, distance, calories, and scans with simple, one-button control
- Oversized, weighted pedals
- Comfortable, oversized, wrapped vinyl seat with multiple seat positions
- Rolls for easy storage
- Leveling stabilizer caps
- Maximum user weight: 250 pounds
- Recommended workout area: 4 x 5 feet
- Warranty: 1 year on frame, 90 days on parts
- Dimensions: 35 x 22.63 x 48.5 inches (LxWxH)
About Exercise Bikes
Despite the competition from trendy new fitness inventions, exercise bikes continue to be popular options for home exercise. They offer the same aerobic benefits of riding a bicycle at any time, in any weather, without leaving the comfort and safety of home. Exercise bikes don’t take up much space, require little or no balance or coordination, and can provide an effective workout for all levels of users, from beginners to serious competitors. While the same could be said for a number of other types of home fitness equipment, the exercise bike is one of the few that allows you to watch television or read a magazine while you work out. For many people, having convenient access to quality exercise equipment is critical to sticking with a long-term exercise program.